Accessing & Managing iTunes music
The set of instructions to configure SuperSync Server are common for all the NAS systems. Hence, all NAS users should follow the steps below.
Copy, Sync & Manage iTunes music on NAS using SuperSync Server
To access, copy and manage iTunes music on NAS from your local Windows and Mac, you need the Desktop version of SuperSync.
Connect from the desktop SuperSync to the NAS SuperSync and you can instantly see which tracks are on the NAS, which are on your desktop, and which are in both and "synchronized". The missing tracks can be transferred either ways.
SuperSync Server and SuperSync Desktop communicate smartly and intuitively with each other within your local network to automate and simplify your entire iTunes music management within the network.
The SuperSync Desktop version on your PCs and Macs, along with SuperSync Server on NAS, allows you to:
- Effortlessly put all your iTunes music on your NAS
- Easily Sync, Transfer, Merge, Manage iTunes music and libraries with all computers and laptops
- Create a common master library/music repository for all your iTunes music
- Access as you want, Wherever you want
To Copy, Sync & Manage iTunes music on NAS from your local Windows and Mac computers, follow the steps below:
- Install SuperSync Server on your NAS. Follow installation instructions to install SuperSync Server to your NAS.
- Download and install SuperSync Desktop version on all your Macs and PCs.
- Launch SuperSync Desktop version on the computer you want to access the music from NAS.
- Click on the Remote tab at the top menu of your SuperSync Desktop
- Click on SuperSync Server option. Your NAS SuperSync Server would be listed there, named as SuperSync. Click on SuperSync.
- Your desktop SuperSync is now Connected to SuperSync Server on your NAS.
- From the connected computer, you can: Sync, Merge, Transfer, Repair, Get Tracks, Upload Tracks from your local music library to the NAS.
Learn more about the Sync-Merge-Manage process of SuperSync Desktop.
You can also directly Sync-Merge-Manage your iTunes music across your desktop/laptop computers using the respective SuperSync Desktop versions.
If you have any questions, need help understanding the process or have a generic query, please feel free to contact our support team.