SuperSync enables you to visually compare, access, sync, and merge iTunes libraries including music, audio files, podcasts, and video, across multiple Macintosh and Windows PCs, iPhones, iPads, and iPods.
SuperSync lets you add new music to your collection from anywhere (disk or over a network) without copying duplicates. SuperSync also includes an enhanced iTunes music server, basic music player, and integrates with iTunes.
With SuperSync's built-in client/server software, users can instantly retrieve a song left on your laptop, play a song on your home computer while using your office PC, or copy your entire iTunes library on to a new computer.
This user manual is designed to assist you with using SuperSync and explain its various features and settings.
Table of Contents
- SuperSync Basics - A brief introduction to library terminology
- SuperSync Window - Learn about filtering, the icons, and status panels
- Menus - Quick links to help on each menu item
- Quick Start - Tutorials on setup, viewing/merging two libraries, accessing iPod/iPhone, and more
- Connect to a Remote Library
- Setting Up NAS Access
- Analyze and Repair
- Explore your Music
- Access Your Library from Anywhere
- Maximize iTunes Match
- Help and Troubleshooting
- About SuperSync
SuperSync -- iTunes libraries in perfect harmony. Copyright © SuperSync.
SuperSync is licensed for reproduction of non-copyrighted materials or materials the user is legally permitted to reproduce.
iPod and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc., which is unaffiliated with SuperSync. Please do not steal music.