With SuperSync, you get:
- Visual comparison of any two music libraries: Easily see what needs synchronizing (by artist, album, genre or track), then copy all or just some with the click of a mouse.
- All-access pass to your music library: Download, upload and play your music from anywhere on the internet! The included SuperSync music server requires a broadband connection with static IP or port-forwarding.
- An always up-to-date iTunes library: Automatically adds new music and removes broken links from your iTunes library.
- Complete back-up functionality: Quickly and easily create a back-up library
on a separate computer or hard disk from any music source including your iPod. Move music in one step -- only copying the songs that you don't have and easily skipping the songs that you don't want.
- Cross-platform: Run SuperSync on Mac or Windows or both. Now it's easier than ever getting Mac and PCs to share music library information. SuperSync offers you the flexibility and freedom to merge all of your music libraries and access them from anywhere. Best of all, it's free to try and simple to use, meaning that in just a few minutes, you can sync your music libraries and enjoy your favorite music anywhere you are.
- Priced Right: The full version can be used on 2, 5 or 10 computers, Mac and/or PC.
Compare and merge any two media libraries in 3 easy steps
|Start SuperSync and see your Local Music Library (SuperSync will automatically use your iTunes library)
|Choose a Remote Music Library (another networked SuperSync, an iPod, iPad, or iPhone, or disk drive, supported NAS system, alternate iTunes library, or other media.)
|Synchronize your music -- copy any or all of the unsynchronized files you want in both libraries
Repeat as needed with all your music libraries. With SuperSync, there's no more guessing which music files you have on one computer or another. SuperSync is the perfect application for any music lover.
- Optimized for Apple's iTunes 10 and anyone with an Apple mobile device
- You choose which tracks and playlists you want to copy
- Duplicate files can be viewed, compared, and removed. Merge libraries without duplicates!
- Unique color-coded viewer lets you see local, remote, and synchronized tracks by color (gray, blue & green)
- Works with hard drive libraries--import and/or export to an external drive, NAS, or DVD
- View, compare, and merge libraries over any network--LAN or Internet.
- Customized for iTunes, but can work with most other media players and music servers
- Library rescan feature finds broken links in your iTunes library and adds tracks that are not listed
- Quickly Import music and playlists from your iPod even if it isn't associated with the computer running SuperSync
- Tracks are flagged for further inspection with "possible duplicates", "file duplicate", "missing tags", etc.
- Unique "Filter table" lets you quickly find or hide tracks by type, flag, or playlist
- Two-way synchronization lets you add music to your library or the SuperSync library you're connected to
- All available meta data (star rating, played counts, grouping, comments, EQ settings, volume adjustment, etc.) are copied
- Automatic router setup (UPnP) makes accessing your home library over the WAN even easier
- Transfers your music up to 5x faster with simultaneous transfers and other optimizations
- Unicode, long file name, and cross-platform filename support
- The File Transfer Window shows you exactly what files are transferring and the progress
- Support for all media types supported by iTunes (except ringtones, due to a limitation by Apple!)
- No limit to the number of computers you can sync
- Two-way synchronization of Playlists and Tracks (put and get music over a network.)
- Visual comparison of what tracks are synchronized makes it easy to see what tracks are in which library
- Work on any network so you can connect any two SuperSync libraries anywhere on the Internet
- Import iPods, iPhones, disks, and network drives into your iTunes library without duplicates
- Synchronize and update music "tags", find duplicates, play music via your web browser, and much more.
What users are saying about SuperSync
"Wonderful Application!!! Totally worth it!!"
"I love SuperSync because I can keep all my music in order"
"This is one of my favorite and most useful apps! I love it!"
"Its a must-have application."
"I've tried other music sync apps and SuperSync has them all beat by a mile"
"SuperSync is my new favorite application."
"I've recommend SuperSync a number of times."